Surgery postponed

It warms my heart whenever I see Asmaa smile. It now feels like Asmaa is trusting us and viewing us as her family. She has recently had a fever and the doctors are trying to figure out the cause of it. She still is smiling through it all, and still wants to play and explore.

She grabbed my head and said she wanted to visit the “cat”, like the cats in her coloring book. Her surgery is postponed until her fever and other symptoms resolve.

Please pray for Asmaa and her family during this waiting period.