Asmeen will be travelling by ambulance tomorrow, as of course, she cannot be removed from the mechanical ventilator. Please pray for Asmeen’s recovery, and her mother’s hopes, that this would all go ahead tomorrow as planned and that the outcome would be successful. God willing.
After waiting patiently, with a few occasions of disappointed hope, Asmeen’s mother is preparing to transfer to Alyn hospital in Jerusalem tomorrow. She has been a wonderful rock of support for the other new mothers at Sheba hospital, always appearing at their time of need, whether it is giving emotional support or translation. It has been a big blessing to have such a steady and patient lady with us this long in the hospital.