Majed was re-intubated over the weekend at Hadassah Hospital. Doctors had to decide after the holiday whether or not to give Majed a tracheostomy. The decision was made to do the tracheostomy today and it seemed to have went well. Majed was tranquil from a distance, however we were not allowed to enter and take pictures.

Update tomorrow, hopefully with a photo.