Handsome little Abed is still waiting for a solution after many months at Sheba hospital.
His father is hoping that the Palestinian Authority will coordinate permission for him to go to Alyn Rehabilitation Hospital in Jerusalem, and if this doesn’t happen, that it would be possible to get a ventilator to send home with Abed.
Abed’s mother is eager to return home, but hopes that her son can go home without the tracheostomy. She told me today that she thinks God can make this possible.
Indeed, let’s continue to trust God for this precious little boy’s future.