Postponed cath

This morning we brought Lya and her mom to Sheba Hospital as she was scheduled to have her cath tomorrow. But when we arrived at the hospital and wanted to check her in, we heard the news that because of another emergency cath, Lya’s cath had to be delayed for another week. Her mom was pretty disappointed about that as she waited already so long for this but she was understanding and patient. Lya didn’t mind the trip to the hospital at all.

She loved all the playgrounds there, enjoyed the chocolate she got from her mom and practiced her piano skills until we could bring them back to Ashdod again.

Please pray for Lya and that she and her mom can find blessings wherever they are waiting.