Waiting for a decision

Rohat is now extubated and breathing on his own with oxygen support through his nose. He is stable for now and doctors at Sheba Hospital hope he will stay that way. If not, he will need his next surgery right away, but the doctors would prefer to wait until he is a little bigger and stronger.

Rohat’s mum is having a very difficult time with all the uncertainty. Please pray for comfort for her and answers for Rohat’s condition.