Waiting for a surgery

Co-worker Sabrina and I arrived in Erez Border Crossing in the morning.

It turns out that Ahmed comes from a remote area in Gaza; his accompanying mother told us that she left her home at six in the morning.

We brought Ahmed and is mother to Sheba hospital where Ahmed had an echo test.  The echo showed a membrane under the aortic valve which might cause stenosis. The Doctor still needs to decide whether it involves the valve or not.

Later in consultation with Dr. Khatib, it was decided to wait on the surgery for another time.  So Ahmed went back to Gaza. The doctors will talk about his case and hopefully set a date for his surgery on Sunday.

We hope that Ahmed will be healthy and have surgery soon and that the treatment will be successful.