Waiting for answers

Shevet co-worker Colin and I saw Hassan today, in a familiar intubated state in the Sheba Medical Pediatric ICU.

He continues to have a high temperature. As yet the doctors have not been able to identify why this is, but he did have a scan today which should be able to identify if there is an infection. Until he is more stable, it is not possible for him to have a catheterisation. The doctors are hoping to be able to extubate him today, and let him rest and recover.

Hassan’s lovely aunty told us that her son is getting married today, and showed us pictures of all of her family. They will have a deferred wedding party to celebrate when she and Hassan are finally able to return to their family in Gaza.

We covet your continued prayers for Hassan.