Waiting for CT scan

I stopped by Sheba hospital to visit Karim in the pediatric ICU this morning. His condition has not changed much, but he seems to be stable on the ECMO machine. Co-worker Julio and I spoke briefly with Karim’s doctor, who said Karim would have a CT scan today, due to concern about stenosis. When the doctors see the results from the scan, they will decide whether to do a catheterization.

Later on, Karim’s mother was in relatively good spirits, though very concerned about her little boy, and was eager to take me to see Karim through the window in the ICU. Please pray for a complete recovery for Karim, and strength and courage for his mother.