Waiting patiently

Ibrahim had his evaluation with the neurosurgeon today at Sheba Hospital.

At this time, Ibrahim does not need surgery to drain the blood from his head, but the doctor would like him to have another MRI after a month to see if the hematoma is improving.

This is quite some time for Ibrahim to wait, but his parents agreed it’s best for him to wait and have the MRI before going home to Kurdistan.

I’m especially thankful for Ibrahim’s mom and her sweet and patient attitude at this time, and we’re looking forward to more time with her and Ibrahim in our guesthouse.