Waiting until January

As I visited Mohammed today at Sheba Hospital, he was sleeping quietly in his little bed. I was very happy to see him still extubated after having issues with his left lung recently. His doctor told me that his lung is recovering well, but he needs to wait some more time before his surgery can take place. The doctors want to operate on him at the earliest sometime in the beginning of January, but for the time being, he has to wait and regain strength after all the setbacks he’s had through viruses.

Join me in prayer for little Mohammed for this time he has to wait. Pray for strength for his family and himself.