At Sheba Hospital today, doctors and Abed’s mother were trying to make the decision whether to move Abed to Alyn Rehabilitation Hospital in Jerusalem or to procure a ventilator for him, which, with great effort, she could use for Abed at home in Gaza. There are problems with electricity in Gaza so this would not be easy for her.
This decision involves many aspects to consider and is a difficult situation from every angle. We really want the best for Abed and I think we need God’s wisdom here.
Also it might be difficult for Abed’s mother to continue still being in Israel for so long and this may affect her decision-making.
Let’s pray for strength and patience for her so that the best decision can be made for Abed.