Possible catheterization tomorrow
Co-worker Sabrina brought little Haveen to Sheba hosital today in preparation for her catheterization, scheduled for tomorrow. However, due to Sheba being at full capacity, we brought her to our community home in Jaffa instead of her sleeping at the hospital.
An echo was done and Haveen’s mother spoke to one of the catheterization doctors. Again, her mother is aware of the heightened risk of a cath, and it is quite high stakes, but from it doctors will be able to guage whether or not a surgery can be done for Haveen. There is still a chance the cath will be tomorrow, and after much waiting, that is certainly the hope of Haveen’s mum. Please pray for them both
Welcome Haveen, to Israel
The lovely Haveen and her mum arrived in Jordan with five other Kurdish families today. Co-worker Georgia, Sebastian and I were very glad to collect them and bring them to our Shevet home in Jaffa.
They had a long journey today as they shared with us, having to be up by 6:30 in the morning, and arriving to Jaffa at 6 pm. Because of this, they were very tired when they arrived.
Haveen’s mother is a kind and beautiful woman, taking care of her little daughter in a great way. Haveen’s diagnosis is complex congenital heart disease. She will see the doctor in the next week to make a full assessment. Meanwhile, Haveen and her lovely mother will have to quarantine with the other five families for the next two weeks at our community home in Jaffa.
Please pray for a blessed time during that two weeks and for a good settle-in experience for them.