Please pray that the medication will be available for her very soon and that we receive answers if she could be discharged to our community home in Jaffa or to Gaza.
Fatima has been taking a medicine to help her fainting spells, and there has been improvement in her condition. The doctors are deciding the next steps for treatment, whether it will be to remain in Sheba or return to Gaza.
It was already dark when I picked up Fatima and her mother from the Erez Border. We have been waiting for a few days now for her to get permission to come to Sheba Medical Centre from Gaza. She has a few electrophysiological problems in her heart.
The journey was good although Fatima got sick from motion in the car, but afterwards she was feeling better. When we arrived to Sheba hospital, she played in the play area, and had a lot of fun there.
She was hospitalized, and the nurses carried out some tests for her admission, as well as bringing tea and food, and looked after her well. She will be seen tomorrow by one of the Pediatric cardiologists.
Please pray for Fatima.